10 Haziran 2015 Çarşamba

Reflection Task 8


Reflection Task VIII

                                       Professional Development

This task, the 8th task, is the very last one of this semester. We have come to an end of it. This week’s lesson was on the topic professional development, and how we would plan to develop ourselves professionally now that we are about to graduate just in a couple of weeks’ time. As everything is so ambiguous and uncertain these days, I cannot tell you for sure where I will be working or studying this time next year. However, I guess I can assure you that whatever I will be doing and wherever I will be working, I will try to be positive and be myself. As the saying goes “Everything will be OK in the end. If it is not OK it is not the end”. Taking this saying into consideration, we should always try to keep it in mind that although things might get tough from time to time, it will not be like that forever. That’s why, we as prospective teachers should know how to be patient with ourselves. Additionally, being a reflective teacher seems to be of utmost importance as well. I believe that teachers can learn a great deal about themselves and their way of teaching by only reflecting about it. So, we should constantly be open for change and constructive criticism. I guess I should also be ready to adapt and re-formulate my teaching philosophy from time to time, as I am a constantly changing organism as well. Even the huge stars and the moon rearrange every day, I guess tiny little me can do it as well JAll in all, I want to thank Yasemin hoca for every effort of hers! She has provided us with these great articles each session, without which these reflection reports wouldn’t able to be exist. I think I have learned many new terms and concepts through these articles. This semester has been a rather fruitful one!

Thank You!


                                                                                                          



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder